Friday, February 18, 2011

FAKER

I woke up at 6am with this issue in my head. "A faker will always be a faker ". One of my colleagues shouted that in her FB.



And yes, it is absolutely darn 100%-ly true. I couldn't agree more than that. There are a few fakers that I've known all my live. But the worst of all, oh my, a not-so-young-double-face person, and SHE pretends to be sweet and nice with everyone in her life... (*zekkezekkezekkkzekekeke*), let me rewind, SWEET and NICE?, nahhh... that is totally NOT her. She's only nice with people if she wants to. Ok. Here's an example, she's such a sugary talker in FB, and if CHATTING with me, but if we meet face to face, then, I can see her COLD and Fake expression in her face. She is a very good faker, but not a very good actress (though she thought that she is the Prettiest woman in this world).. Come-on, I'm not the only one who realize this. There's a barrier between us, lady. And it is all because of you, faker.

Friends, if you read this, and you know who am I talking about, PLEASE DON't ASK or Mention her name here, or put any clue anywhere in my blog. Anyway, I've set the setting with "READER CAN'T COMMENT", so, sorry readers, this is just a post for me to express my feelings.

Let me continue... why she is such a faker?? Well, I told her a lot of things in my life, as I thought that she can be trusted, (in our early relationship... I'm trying to include her in my life as my BFF, and she looked like she wanted to be my BFF also.... ), but do u know what she did?? Being a faker PLUS she is an EVIL-minded lady, she told the stories to her friends, adding it with her opinions (as if she was a very good fellow, Judging people lives), and I looked bad and sounded bad with all the things that I've did.

How did I know about this?

Suddenly all the things come up to my mind.

Well, you see, before I realize all of this, she keep on telling me how bad this person is... how stupid that person are... Not only one person, a few person. Her friends... If she was in their shoes, she wouldn't do like that. She's the only one who is always right, u see. Jumping into the conclusion.. then spreading the news like that. Such an uneducated lady came from downtown... Old-school.. and now, very predictable.

And she's NOSY too... If I or anyone shouted a negative status in FB, she'll be among the first who leaves a comment there. Or maybe she smells or afraid that the friend was talking about her...

And then, this is what I heard from a friend... SHE DID TALKING BEHIND MY BACK ABOUT ME! OH MY! A lot... I'm always a bad one. All I did always wrong... Even my son's clothing became an issue to her. Come on larr. I can afford it, why are u so jealous with me? Haiyaaa...

Come on faker... 
Stop doing like dat larrr, faker...
You thought that everyone loves you? Haiya.. Open your eyes lar... Nobody likes you... They are just faking that they like you because you are such a faker (plus a sweet talker)....
Don't be a friend of someone but then you talk bad bad things about your friend, larrrrr... Haiya, a so-called-friend aaaaaa...... 
Don't live in a negative world laarrr faker... If you think you are the only human who is always right in this world, come-on larrrr..... ptui ptui ptui..... Stand in front of a very big mirror and look deeply larrr.....  Haiya.....

Followers